Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
If you’ve been on campus recently you will have noticed a few new construction areas popping up and temporary location sites are on their way to completion. If you haven’t been on campus, here are some recent photos of the Barnes and Noble at UNT site. The new site is located on the corner of Avenue C and Chestnut across from Bruce Hall!
To go along with new Union construction there are some updates about campus life and the current Union.
- Eagle Express, operated by Pitney Bowes, will close Aug. 17 (Saturday) and reopen in rooms 176A (customer mail boxes) and 176B (mail sorting) in Stovall Hall on Aug. 19 (Monday). All mailing addresses will stay the same.
- Wells Fargo, currently located on the third floor of the University Union, will close at 1 p.m. Aug. 16 (Friday) and reopen in Room 177 of Stovall Hall on Aug. 19 (Monday). Wells Fargo will keep the same hours, and customers will not see any changes to account information or services.
- Green Mountain Coffee and the Corner Store, both located on the second floor of the University Union, will close Aug. 9 (Friday).
- The modular food pavilion, located on the Campus Green between Sage and Sycamore halls, is expected to open before fall 2013 classes start on Aug. 28 (Wednesday).
- Bruce Hall Cafeteria and other Dining Services locations remain open for meals. More information on open locations and hours during the summer can be found on the Dining Services website.
- To accommodate customer traffic to the temporary Barnes & Noble College Bookstore located at Avenue C and Chestnut Street, most parking spaces in Parking Lot 5 will become metered parking. Chestnut Hall clinic parking spaces will not become metered parking spaces.
- Parking meters will be enforced beginning Aug. 12 (Monday) ahead of the Aug. 14 (Wednesday) opening of the bookstore.
Check back soon for more updates and photos or check out the Union website for the most up to date information!