2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
4. Any long term career goals?
See the new renovated Union.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
Seeing the project develop.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
I have worked with the Union for over 30 years.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
To see a Union that supports and enhances the student experience at UNT.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Communication, connection, commitment.