2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
UNT Learning Center.
Graduate student- RTVF.
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
Attained BA- RTVF.
Pursuing MFA- Documentary Production
4. Any long term career goals?
Tenure Track Faculty Member at a four-year University.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
I serve on Staff Council.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
This has been an incredibly rewarding experience. Serving on this committee has really added to my knowledge of how Universities work. As an Alum and staff member, I enjoy giving feedback/opinions.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
Having experienced UNT as a transfer undergraduate student, graduate student, and staff member.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
Learn as much as possible and help where I can.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Open mindedness, pragmatism, and knowledge of the University.