2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
Yes- graduate student
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
Attained: BS, MBA
Pursuing: MS (Accounting)
4. Any long term career goals?
The business of higher education
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
President of Graduate Student Council
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
The opportunity to shape a long-term legacy that will be a part of the University for generations to come.
It is beneficial to take part in policy and budget discussions.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
As a primary advocate for 9,027 graduate students, I bring input from diverse student interests and demographics.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
To help create a Union that will be flexible enough to serve student interests long into the future.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Long-term focus, ability to analyze tradeoffs, and communication.