2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
Pursuing a BBA in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
4. Any long term career goals?
I’d eventually like to become a Human Resource Specialist, which would require me to get a Master’s in Human Resource Development.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
I was given this opportunity through Zane Reif at Leadershape.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
The most rewarding aspect is feeling that I am helping shape a building that will serve many students for years to come.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
My past employment through Orientation and Transition Programs helped show me how much we needed a new Union to serve our vastly growing student population.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
My goals for the Master Plan Project are for this committee to successfully plan a Union that is space efficient, eco-friendly, and above all, a place that students want and will utilize.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Be an active listener, cooperation, teamwork, school pride.