2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
Student Body President
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Biology.
4. Any long term career goals?
Policy advisor or political scientist.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
Through my role in SGA.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
I enjoy being on this committee because I like the planning aspect of this committee. It will help me with my planning skills.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
Being on the Distinguished Lecture Series has helped me in terms of being on a committee that requires planning of long-term projects.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
Get the referendum passed!
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Teamwork, planning skills, dedication, creativity.