2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
Executive Director UNT Dining Services
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
MBA, Georgia State University
BS- Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Admin., University of South Carolina
AS- Institutional Food Service Mgmt., University of South Carolina
4. Any long term career goals?
To build the best dining service in the country at UNT.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
I was drafted.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
To make sure everyone understands the importance food services play in student success and to plan accordingly.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
I am an expert in higher education food services.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
To ensure UNT’s students get the right service on campus.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
A sense of humor.