2. What is your current employment? Are you a student?
UNT Union Building Manager;
3. What collegiate degree(s) have you attained and/or what degree(s) are you pursuing?
Associates in bakery/pastry;
Junior Hospitality Management major pursuing a Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management.
4. Any long term career goals?
Event planner for nonprofits.
5. How were you able to have the opportunity of being a part of the Master Plan Committee?
Through my time at Leadershape, I learned about the committee and reconstruction idea.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect about working as a member of the Committee? How do you think it will benefit your career path in the long run?
Being a part of such a big change on campus and being a voice for students now and future. I think being a part of this widens my leadership skills and shows that I am willing to speak for a group of people and voice my opinions for others.
7. How has your past/current education and employment prepared you as a member?
I have been a manager and am a hospitality management student. Both of which have shown me the workings of a company and body of people towards better objectives.
8. What are your overall goals for the Master Plan Project as a member of the Committee?
I hope to really be able to voice student opinions and being a voice for the committee back to the growing campus we have.
9. What individual skills do you believe are necessary to be a part of such a team?
Leadership, openness, cooperation, communication.